Many homes have unfinished basements typically hosting house utilities and or access our electric panel.
Thinking on making your basement an extension of the rest of your home?
Often common basement renovations include:
- Framing stud walls.
- Installing sound and weather insulation.
- Utility room doors and basement storage areas.
- Drop ceilings and drywall installation and taping.
- Electrical wiring such as outlets and lights.
- Basement bathrooms.
- Moisture and mildew barriers.
Call for an appointment to further evaluate your next Finished Basement project.