Many homes have unfinished basements where the house utilities are located.
Why not make your basement an extension of the rest of your home?
Common basement renovations include:
- Framing stud walls.
- Installing sound and weather insulation.
- Utility room doors and basement storage areas.
- Drop ceilings and drywall installation and taping.
- Electrical wiring such as outlets and lights.
- Basement bathrooms.
- Moisture and mildew barriers.
Call for a visit to further evaluate your next Finished Basement project.